Young Professionals Program
GEOINT 2017 Symposium Golden Ticket
The application deadline for the golden ticket program has already occurred. Applicants will be notified on March 27.
Each year, USGIF and its Young Professionals Group offers young professionals the opportunity to apply for free registration and a special young professional program at the Symposium.
The Foundation selects up to 25 individuals to participate. The program includes private networking events, luncheons with government seniors, and admission to the chairman’s reception among other opportunities.
The GEOINT 2016 Golden Ticket Winners were:
- Christina Ahler, Software Engineer, Harris Corp.
- Chris Behr, Systems Engineer, Vencore
- Aimee Benedict, Accenture Federal Services
- Chris Clasen, LiDAR Image Scientist, NGA
- David Cox, GIS Analyst, ASRC Federal Inuteq
- Kyle Dees, Layered Sensing Exploitation Analyst/Physical Scientist, U.S. Air Force
- Chris DeMay, Chief Operating Officer, HawkEye 360, Inc.
- Travis Dennis, National Government Sales, Esri
- Charlie Devine, 3D Geospatial Analyst, VRICON
- Shon Diaz, FMV SME, ISPA Technology, LLC
- Kara Goda, Business Operations Manager, Accenture Federal Services
- Lauren Hickman, Systems Engineer, Vencore
- Will Hubbard, NGA Analyst/Storyteller/Editor, TASC
- Carlos Jimenez, Analysis/Supervisor/Imagery Mission Supervisor/Geospatial Reports Editor, U.S. Air Force
- Jonathan McColgan, Senior Consultant, OGSystems
- KJ Meyer, Senior Associate, Pricewaterhouse Coopers
- Delia Midamba, Experinece Associate, Pricewaterhouse Coopers
- Brooklyn Middleton, Political and Security Risk Analyst, Riskline
- Danielle Murkerson, Software Engineer II, RadiantBlue
- Tori Pugliese, Geospatial Analysis Consultant, Deloitte
- Laura Sadlowski, Business Development Analyst, Lockheed Martin Space Systems Company
- Charlotte Shabarekh, Director, Analytics, Modeling and Simulation Division, Aptima
- Kristen Smith, Business Development Solutions Analyst, USG, DigitalGlobe
- Melissa Soucie, Surveying Technician, Land Resource Consultants
- Jessica Thomas, Senior Consultant, OGSystems
- Amanda Ziemann, Postdoctoral Research Associate, Los Alamos National Laboratory
Young Professionals pay a reduced fee for a full-symposium pass, which includes 4 days of keynotes, panels, breakout tracks, access to the exhibit hall, and all the networking events.
Registration opens mid February
Who is the YPG?
Developed in 2009 by young professionals, the USGIF Young Professionals Group (YPG) serves to unite junior GEOINT professionals within the Defense, Intelligence, and Homeland Security Communities or those with less than five years experience within the community. This group offers events and programs that parallel the Foundation’s mission of advancing the geospatial intelligence tradecraft by utilizing the unique dynamics of our young professional membership and their needs.