GEOINT Foreword - Sunday, June 4
GEOINT Foreword is the pre-symposium science and technology-focused day that brings together government, academia, and industry to discuss advances in the tradecraft and innovation. The program delivers keynote speakers, panel discussions, learning tracks, lightning talks, and networking opportunities.
GEOINT Foreword requires separate registration in addition to your general session or exhibit only conference pass. Be sure to add GEOINT Foreword to your attendee package during the online registration process.
GEOINT Foreword At A Glance
- Applied Research from University Affiliated Research Centers
- Keynote: Dr. Peter Highnam, Director of Research, NGA
- Keynote: Dr. Stacey Dixon, Deputy Director, IARPA
- Lunch with Live, Virtual & Constructive UAS Demo
- Presentation from NGA’s Dustin Gard-Weiss
Learn More about GEOINT Foreword