Federal Agencies to Participate in Government Pavilion Stage
May 12, 2017
The following individuals are confirmed to speak on the 2017 Government Pavilion Stage:
• Jimmy Comfort, Director of IMINT, National Reconnaissance Office (NRO)
• Dr. Joseph F. Fontanella, Director, U.S. Army Geospatial Center
• Michael Foster, Lead for the Commercial GEOINT Activity, National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency (NGA)
• Sue Gordon, Deputy Director, NGA
• Sue Kalweit, Director, Analysis Directorate, NGA
• David Lilley Jr., Acting GIO and Acting Director, Geospatial Management Office, Information Sharing and Services Office, Department of Homeland Security
• Peter Muend, Director of the Commercial GEOINT Activity, NRO
• Justin Poole, Director, Source Directorate, NGA
• Dr. Anthony Vinci, Director of Plans and Programs, NGA
• Paul M. Young, Director, National Civil Applications Center, U.S. Geological Survey
Poole—along with Jill Thomas from the General Services Administration and Duncan Currie, Carter Christopher, and Sherry Prewitt from NGA—will discuss NGA’s Commercial Initiative to Buy Operationally Responsive GEOINT (CIBORG) initiative and the GEOINT Solutions Marketplace (GSM) June 5.
On June 6, Kalweit will discuss the future of NGA analysis and strengthening partnerships across the GEOINT Community.
Gordon will moderate a panel June 7 on NGA acquisition. She will be joined by NGA’s Karyn Hayes-Ryan, Diana Hughes, Nicole Pierce, and Daniel Takane to discuss the agency’s acquisition efforts, requests for proposals, industry interactions, the timeline for source selections, and how service providers prioritize each of these pieces in the acquisition process.
Click here to view the full Government Pavilion Stage agenda.